Fighting back

Fighting back

torsdag 5. september 2013

Righty..

Tentacles - check.
monokini - check.
Scary looking alien monster - check.

Things have gotten a little wierd on the rendering front. I got a few requests for alien-like poses for Deloria and decided to explore a little... I have the models and everything but its hard to create poses that dont end up looking silly.. at least to me. It might work for the guys of course, and whatever floats the boat of my pledgers makes me happy :) Theres a line is between "suggestive" and "explicit" that I kind of need instructions on... For now I will work on the "suggestive" side and wait and see if it needs to go further.

Poor Del. I've had to download a pack called "faces of horror" to adequately express her reaction to whats probably coming. Hint: It aint smily faces.
Oh Crackers! For anyone that leans that way I've been getting my ideas from a site called Renderotica. It can be pretty hardcore, and you kind of have to keep a hand over your eyes while you search for "alien". Ubinwarned.

Also: Im ill with a flu so add copious amounts of phlegm and gravel to the above and thats me voicereading myself.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar