Fighting back

Fighting back

fredag 18. november 2016

I like spaceships!


Ok this is going to be a doozy. bare with me.

Girls aren't allowed to like spaceships. If you like Spaceships you're a neckbeard. 
(Please ignore the pretty girl on the front page talking about spaceships and what she likes about them - she's obviously only miming to Rick Astley).

We especially aren't allowed to get excited when our friends get excited about spaceships and tell us about spaceships... Or even - god forbid - buy us a spaceship as an early birthday present.

Oh well. Here is a game about Space ships. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cig/star-citizen
Or rather - A fundraiser to make a spaceship game that started in October 2012.. exactly 1 month before my 15th birthday.

If only I was allowed to be into spaceships - I imagine I could have enjoyed the buzz everyone else who was online at the time and playing computer games might have been feeling.

But lets be real here - Young girls don't do space. We do fluffy animals! When our friends tell us to go off and check out certain space games to find out why spaceships are cool - we are definitely not allowed to check out those games, like them and then report back that whoever made them must be kind of awesome.

This is not a learning process young girls of 14 and 15 are allowed to partake in. It is reserved exclusively for neckbeards.

We are most certainly not allowed to "go big" and start fantasizing about all the things that might be done in games about spaceships.

I hope that makes sense to you. I have had it explained to me in great detail as to why I'm definitely not a girl. And certainly not an 18 year old - because goodness that would make me only 14 when Star Citizen came out. And only 5 when Freelancer came out!!! OMG!

NOBODY can know about freelancer and not be a faking neckbeard. Theres no way a 15 year old girl would find out who Chris roberts is.

I think I'm making total sense here. I can really see the logic.

Can you imagine the nerve of someone - a girl! - getting a free spaceship (that everyone has to earn with real money!!)  getting into a space game at the age of 14?


Can't be done.


And oh look - oops I doxxed myself again. I just revealed one of my Star Citizen alts (it kind of was always tagged as an alt account but oh well). See? I use alts! Must be some kind of grotty guy. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar