Fighting back

Fighting back

fredag 18. november 2016

Welcome to my Blog (re).



Now my blog is ressurected. Deloria 2.0.

I am older and wiser. I don't feel different from 3 years ago but theres a few things I can do. I am legally able to do:

I can legally drink! (Actually I was drinking at 13! immoral!)
I can join the military and probably will (In Norway thats a thing for girls). Testicles aren't a prerequisite to standing up for yourself - who knew?.
I can have sex! (Oh Wait I could do that at 14 as well so long as it was with an adolescent .. OMG perv ammirite?).
I can vote for empowered women (And maybe - just maybe I can  admire the men that appreciate them even more if that were possible).

What else...

I can buy my own stuff! CREDIT CARDS! No more skulking around on other people or with my stupid debitcard. I have digital purchasing power! BITCOINS! (Wait! warning alert. Women arent into bitcoins).

Of course.. Its also true to say I'm not quite there yet :| Frankly there aren't a lot of clubs in Oslo that just let an 18 year old walk in.

Luckily we have certain sites that let us overcome this injustice.

Oops!! Did I just doxx myself by revealing I'm a notorious criminal!!! Fake ID OMG!! The horror.
Of course - I fully understand a "Vape smoking 30 year old neckbeard" would also have a desperate need to appear outside a club in a miniskirt and pretend to be 21... Luckily that's the age limit of the card in question so he is sorted as well.

Are you there troll? Scoobygang? Did you piece that together? You were so busy looking at me buying bitcoin and thinking "Theres no way an 18 year old girl is into bitcoin!" you missed the fecking evidence. I needed bitcoin to get a fake ID to get into a club with an age 20 age limit. You dufus.
Your own sexism got in the way of the fecking facts: the site doesn't offer cards with ages over 21.

Theres my first self dox. It was right under your eyes you shabby shabby doos. I'm a hardened underage criminal.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar